March 24, 2017
Savory ‘n Sweet Goes-With-Everything Tahini Dressing / Sauce (Vegan, Gluten-Free, Paleo, No Sugar Added)
- 1 tbsp Liquid Aminos
- 1 tbsp organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb salt-free seasoning blend (may use garlic salt or any sort of all-purpose garlic seasoning of your choice)
- 2 tbsp Walden Farms Pancake Syrup, depending on your preference (Calorie / Sugar-free, see for more info: Walden Farms Pancake Syrup) – may substitute with agave or honey as well
- 6 tbsp (about 1/3 cup) of Tahini (Sprouts Brand Organic Tahini has a really nice texture for this recipe)
- 6 tbsp (about 1/3 cup) purified drinking water
- Juice from 1/2 lemon, organic (medium size)
• 1 wide-mouthed Mason jar (12oz-16oz works best)
Mix all ingredients inside the Mason jar, stirring vigorously with a fork until texture turns creamy, and that’s it! It’s seriously that simple.
Yield: about 1 cup of dressing.
Tip: If you plan on making more or less, maintaining equal parts of tahini and water should keep a nice creamy consistency; of course, adjust this to your liking using more tahini for sauces / dips and less for a lighter dressing texture
Delicious Idea: Craving a quick, plant-based protein snack? Try pairing this with Vegan-friendly, non-GMO, Beyond Chicken Lightly Seasoned Strips, straight from the fridge!